Forum Tomorrow in Motion
Metz – June 14 & 15, 2022
Highlight of the PAE project, the Tomorrow in Motion Forum is the major event for automotive professionals in the Greater Region.
After the first digital session in 2021, the partners of the PAE project organised the face-to-face Forum in Metz Expo, on June 14 and 15, 2022.
For two days, company leaders, economic development players and elected representatives have shared their expertise and point of view, focusing mainly on the themes of energy and digital transitions, which have now become key topics
in the automotive industry and for the mobility of tomorrow.
- Hydrogen & Clean Mobility
- Materials & vehicle lightening
- Logistics 4.0
- Industry 4.0
- E-mobility, autonomous and connected vehicles
- Green factories, recycling, life cycle
- Training courses
A programme designed to inspire and find business opportunities:
- Plenary sessions and round tables,
- An Exhibition and a vehicle testing area,
- Pre-organized B2B meeting sessions, in collaboration with EEN (Enterprise Europe Network) and Grand-enov+
- A networking evening,
- Company visits.
Vincent CAREL – CCI Grand Est – firstname.lastname@example.org / +33 6 38 80 65 17
Véronique NARDI – Pôle Véhicule du Futur – email@example.com – +33 6 37 86 46 19