Forum Tomorrow in Motion
Metz – June 15 & 16, 2022
Highlight of the PAE project, the Tomorrow in Motion Forum is the major event for automotive professionals in the Greater Region.
After the first digital session in 2021, the partners of the PAE project invite you to meet in Metz, on June 15 and 16, 2022.
For two days, company leaders, economic development players and elected representatives will share their expertise and point of view, focusing mainly on the themes of energy and digital transitions, which have now become key topics
in the automotive industry and for the mobility of tomorrow.
- Hydrogen & Clean Mobility
- Materials & vehicle lightening
- Logistics 4.0
- Industry 4.0
- Digitalization versus health and well-being
- E-mobility, autonomous and connected vehicles
- Green factories, recycling, life cycle
- Training courses
A programme designed to inspire and find business opportunities:
- Plenary sessions and round tables,
- An Exhibition and a vehicle testing area,
- Pre-organized B2B meeting sessions, in collaboration with EEN (Enterprise Europe Network)
- A networking evening,
- Company visits.
A free event for all actors of the automotive industry
Companies, institutions, research centres, politicians… Join the Tomorrow in Motion Forum to:
- Interact with professionals of the sector and strengthen your expertise,
- Discover and test the latest market trends and innovations,
- Initiate contacts and create cross-border business opportunities.
Are you interested in participating, exhibiting or speaking? Please contact us!
Vincent CAREL – CCI Grand Est (Lead partner)
email@example.com / +33 6 38 80 65 17