In partnership with the PAE project partners, Cebi Group (Luxembourg) invites you to a webinar
Technology Site Visit #7 – Worldwide know-how in electromechanical components
Thursday, November 25, 2021 – from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
This webinar is part of Action 6 of the PAE project: technology site visits.
- Welcome and introduction
- General presentation of the Cebi Group
- Industry 4.0: deployment & benefits
- Testing services for complete product qualification
- Q&A and exchange on collaboration opportunities
Read the detailed program
- Anthony AUERT, Cluster Manager – Automobility, Luxinnovation
- Etienne JACQUÉ, Corporate R&D Manager, Cebi
- Guillaume POLICARPO, Industry 4.0 Project Manager, Cebi
- Nicolas HOFFMANN, Laboratory Manager, Cebi
To register for this webinar, please send your contact information (Company, Name, First Name, Position, Phone, E-mail, Company Activity) to:
The link to the webinar will be sent to you after you register.
About Cebi Group
Since 1976, Cebi Group has been manufacturing electromechanical products for the automotive and household appliance industries. The product range covers a wide range of components such as:
- Switches & sensors (temperature, speed , water presence, level, …)
- Actuators, heaters and electric motors
- Washer systems including pumps (worldwide leader)
- Traction motors, DC/DC converters & Battery chargers
- Vehicle body parts and closing mechanisms
In addition, the newly inaugurated laboratory of Cebi in Luxembourg offers a complete portfolio ranging from 3D printing and material analysis to mechanical, environmental and climatic testing, all the way to EMC testing.
More information can be found under this link.
About Technology Site Visits
As part of the PAE project, the partners organize technology site visits throughout the year. Due to the health situation, these visits are currently carried out remotely, in a digital format. The “TSV webinars” are aimed at companies in the automotive industry in the Greater Region. The objective is to present remarkable and innovative technical solutions and services in order to promote business opportunities and initiate cooperation with companies in the Greater Region.