In partnership with the PAE project partners, IS Predict (Germany) invites you to a webinar
Technology Site Visit #6 – Self-learning and Explainable Artificial Intelligence
Thursday, November 18, 2021 – from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
This webinar is part of Action 6 of the PAE project: technology site visits.
- Welcome and introduction
- Presentations and short history on Artificial Intelligence
- AI Use cases from shop floor
- Adaptability and explainability for long-lasting value-add
- How to: From first idea to operative AI solution
- Closing remarks
Read the detailed program
- Vincent CAREL, CCI Grand Est, PAE Coordinator
- Andreas LANGSDORF, Projet Interreg PAE Rheinland-Pfalz
- Britta HILT, Managing Director IS Predict
To register for this webinar, please send your contact information (Company, Name, First Name, Position, Phone, E-mail, Company Activity) to:
The link to the webinar will be sent to you after you register.
About IS Predict
We realize data analytics solutions with our PREDICTIVE INTELLIGENCE standard software, which is an un-supervised self-learning analysis, prediction and control solution.
Even in complex processes and dynamic data structures, our clients get foresighted recommendations for daily operations. Machine to machine communication allows direct process and machinery control – with proven efficiency increase. Dynamic simulation methods discover hidden optimization poten-tials. Disturbing factors are discovered early. In this way, you avoid inefficiencies before they occur! In addition, it is transparent for you why AI takes decision or gives recommendations (Explainable AI/xAI).
Our clients are:
Our clients’hot topics are often the same, like:
- Reducing waste in production -> Predictive Quality
- Having critical machinery running reliably -> Predictive Maintenance
- Optimizing transportation -> Predictive Logistics
- Reducing energy costs in production -> Predictive Energy
- Optimizing resource efficiency in smart grid -> Predictive Energy Grid
- Using HR, machinery and material in an optimal way -> Predictive Resource Planning
- Managing buildings efficiently -> Predictive Building
- Knowing how to sell best -> Predictive Sales
- Assessing financial services, like credit risk scoring -> Predictive Financials
For whom is this event of relevance?
- Production companies, like, automotive (suppliers), discrete manufacturing, process industries
- Energy suppliers and large energy consumers
- Financial industries
- As well as cross-industries which have data and want to get value out of their data with the help of root-cause discovery, predictions and predictive control
What will happen after this event?
For those who see potential in using our data analytics, we will offer a free-of-charge and individual evaluation workshop at client side.
Find out more
About Technology Site Visits
As part of the PAE project, the partners organize technology site visits throughout the year. Due to the health situation, these visits are currently carried out remotely, in a digital format. The “TSV webinars” are aimed at companies in the automotive industry in the Greater Region. The objective is to present remarkable and innovative technical solutions and services in order to promote business opportunities and initiate cooperation with companies in the Greater Region.