In partnership with the PAE project partners, AISIN Europe (Belgium) invites you to a webinar
Technology Site Visit #4
Automatic Transmissions Remanufacturing & Repair Activity Presentation
Factory of future – Industry 4.0 deployment Presentation
Thursday, 30th September 2021 – from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
This webinar is part of Action 6 of the PAE project: technology site visits.
- Welcome and opening
- Automatic Transmissions Remanufacturing & Repair Activity Presentation
- Factory of future – Industry 4.0 deployment Presentation
Read the detailed program
- Cendrine MARCHAL, Project Manager at Technifutur ASBL
- Jacques FILS, Operations Vice President
To register for this webinar, please send your contact information (Company, Name, First Name, Position, Phone, E-mail, Company Activity) to:
The link to the webinar will be sent to you after you register.
About AISIN EUROPE
AISIN EUROPE is part of the Japanese company AISIN Corporation, one of the leading suppliers of automotive technology products employing over 100,000 people worldwide.
The Plant located in Baudour is where Aisin Europe’s Operations are conducted.
The 3 main activities of these operations are
– Electronic activities (production of ECU for Automatic Transmissions and navigation systems)
– Mechanical activities (remanufacturing of automatic Transmissions and valve bodies, distribution of spare parts for the aftermarket and other temporary special activities (e.g. automatic Transmission reflash)
– Logistic activities (distribution of A/T to automotive factories, flash programs just before delivery of A/T to these factories…)
In addition to the production departments, support departments have been added to the organization, mainly engineering and quality.
Find out more
About Technology Site Visits
As part of the PAE project, the partners organize technology site visits throughout the year. Due to the health situation, these visits are currently carried out remotely, in a digital format. The “TSV webinars” are aimed at companies in the automotive industry in the Greater Region. The objective is to present remarkable and innovative technical solutions and services in order to promote business opportunities and initiate cooperation with companies in the Greater Region.