In partnership with the PAE project partners, the company Hahn Robotics Network GmbH (Rheinböllen – DE) invites you to a webinar
Technology Site Visit #1 – The latest technologies in mobile robots
Thursday, April 15, from 4 to 5:30 p.m.
This webinar is part of Action 6 of the PAE project: technology site visits.
- Presentation of Hahn Robotics, a company of the Hahn Group
- Virtual visit of the company
- Hahn Robotics Product Overview
- Discussions with Hahn’s experts – Read more on the website www.mobile-robots.de
- Groupe 1: mobile robots for pallet transport
- Groupe 2: mobile robots for the transport of KLT containers
- Groupe 3: mobile robots and cobots
- Frank Conrad, CEO of Hahn Automation GmbH, Rheinböllen
- Thomas Hähn, Founder and CEO of Hahn group
- Martin Schmitz, General Manager of Hahn Robotics Network GmbH
- Marco Unverzagt, CEO of Hahn Robotics GmbH, Rheinböllen
- Vincent Carel, CCI Grand Est, PAE EAP Project Manager
- Andreas Langsdorf, Consultant for the PAE Project in Rhineland-Palatinate
Who should attend this event?
- Manufacturers of all sizes, both automotive and non-automotive, interested in using mobile robotics in their production
- Integrators, engineering and service companies that can use / offer these technologies
- Commercial partners for display in their showrooms and distribution networks
To register for this webinar, please send your contact information (Company, Name, First Name, Position, Phone, E-mail, Company Activity) to
After validation of your application, you will receive a link to participate in the webinar.
About Hahn Robotics
- First manufacturer-independent integrator for mobile robots (AGV= automated guided vehicles, AMR= autonomous mobile robots, FTS= driverless transport system)
- Complementary portfolio for production logistics needs (KLT range = KLT type container carriers, for small parts/small volumes)
- Find out more about Hahn Robotics