MobiliseSME is a programme initiated by the EU (EURES, EASI). It aims to help develop skills and capacities of staff of companies (employees, manager and owners or co-owners) by supporting short term cross-border secondments.
Building on the successful pilot scheme “MobiliseSME” implemented between 2015 and 2017, this programme aims to support people already in employment and wishing to experience cross border mobility in another company for a limited period of time while maintaining the contractual link with their employer.
Different types of collaboration between the SMEs involved are possible within the program:
- Market research or marketing strategies
- Product and service development (innovation R&D)
- Internationalization, search for new customers and commercial opportunities (foreign trade)
- Training (knowledge transfer)
- Joint research activities
- Strengthen pre-existing collaboration around a new shared objective